The University of Wollongong is inviting packages for a thrilling PhD scholarship is to be had in the School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics (SMAS) in Australia. The scholarship is to be had to Australian and international students.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an impressive recognition for its studying environments throughout a wide vary of disciplines.
All students are required to fulfill the UOW English language requirement for his or her direction. Results in primary international assessments are approved, together with IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the School of Mathematics and Applied Statistics (SMAS) on the University of Wollongong in the realm of spatiotemporal modelling of environmental phenomena the usage of ways impressed by way of system studying.
- Scholarship Award: The UOW scholarship is AUD$26 300 consistent with yr for 3 years complete time. An further top-up scholarship of AUD$three,700 consistent with yr for 3 years complete time may be to be had for remarkable applicants. Tuition charges for international students (for as much as four.five years) will probably be waived.
- Nationality: Available to Domestic and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship can also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had to Domestic and International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you will have to meet the next necessities:
Applications are invited from home and international students who’re in a position to begin their PhD research on the University of Wollongong in 2018. Applicants must hang, or be just about finishing, an Honours 1 undergraduate level or a Masters level in Statistics, Machine Learning, or a intently similar box. The ultimate candidate can have an passion in the improvement of statistical studying/system studying method and computation, very good mathematical and programming abilities, and an passion in the usage of them to fashion and expect environmental phenomena. Self-motivation, a robust examine possible, and excellent oral and written verbal exchange abilities are crucial standards.
English Language Requirements: All students are required to fulfill the UOW English language requirement for his or her direction. Results in primary international assessments are approved, together with IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
How to Apply: If you have an interest in making use of for this scholarship, please touch Dr Andrew Zammit Mangion by means of e mail: azm-at-uow.edu.au. Applications will have to come with a replica of your CV detailing your earlier schooling revel in and instructional transcripts. It is anticipated that the a hit applicant will probably be to be had to begin this scholarship by way of 31 October 2018.