In collaboration with Kansas University Medical Center, East Lancashire NHS Trust and Brain Tumour North West are providing a full-time PhD (by the use of MPhil) studentship within the Centre of Brain and Behaviour & Drug Design and Development at the School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences.
The studentship is tenable for as much as three years to be had for the high-calibre EU and international candidates to pursue the PhD level program at the university for the consultation within the UK.
Clarity of Information
The University of Central Lancashire was once based in 1828 and granted its university standing in 1992. It is a public university ranked 19th within the UK in phrases of pupil numbers.
Why at the University of Central Lancashire? The university helps students and offers further steering, each academically and administratively students to verify the a hit of completion of their selected level. This permits students to carry full-time jobs whilst finishing their levels.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to £6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: EU and International candidates
- The award can also be taken within the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU and International candidates are eligible to use for this grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD give a boost to might be awarded in any matter presented by way of the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have (or be expecting to had been officially awarded) by way of the beginning date a UK Bachelors Honours level (or an identical qualification) at 2:1 degree or above in biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical science, genetics or equivalent matter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To observe for the grant, students must take admission in doctoral level coursework at the university. Thereafter, they must obtain the application form and fill it.
- Supporting Documents: To observe, applicants will have to be in a position to put up the former transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates will have to have a grasp’s level from a identified university.
- Language Requirement: EU and International candidates require an English Language degree of UKVI IELTS 6.five and not using a sub-score not up to 6.zero (or appropriate UCLan an identical qualification).
The studentship will quilt bench charges of £3000 consistent with yr for years 1 and a couple of, and £6000 for yr three paid by way of UCLan/University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC), and one financial system elegance go back flight to KUMC in yr three.