The University of Hawai‘i at Manoa School of Pacific and Asian Studies/Center for Korean Studies is worked up to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship on the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa. Fellowships are to be had for International students.
The function of the fellowship is to permit the continuation of analysis and newsletter.
The Center for Korean Studies coordinates and develops sources for the find out about of Korea on the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa. The Center seeks to advertise interdisciplinary and intercultural approaches to Korean research. Its school attracts students from disciplines as numerous as conversation, economics, geography, historical past, language, linguistics, literature, political science, sociology, song, and concrete and regional making plans.
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Korean research. The fellowship is open to students from all fields of Korean research, together with literature, historical past, sociology, political science, and anthropology.
- Scholarship Award: The decided on fellow will obtain a per thirty days stipend of $three,750.00 for 12 months and not using a further advantages.
- Nationality: Fellowships are to be had for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship can also be taken in the United States (The fellow shall be required to are living in the Honolulu house all the way through the time on the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa and is anticipated to take part actively in the highbrow lifetime of the Center for Korean Studies).
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are to be had for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
At a minimal, the applicant must cling a PhD via June 1, 2019, and must have now not won the stage greater than 5 years prior. Desirable come with the facility to talk, learn, and write in English and Korean with a certified operating skillability.
How to Apply: Applicants will have to post the next to kscore-at-hawaii.edu with the topic line to learn “Postdoc_surname_given identify”:
- Cover letter to the Search Committee indicating pastime in the location.
2. Curriculum vitae.
three. Dissertation summary.
four. Research commentary. Please come with the analysis that may be achieved all the way through the fellowship (no more than two pages, unmarried spaced).
five. Two letters of advice. The applicant will have to request that the letter writers (or the file carrier) e mail the advice letters without delay to kscore-at-hawaii.edu.
6. High-quality copies or scans of transcripts appearing levels and coursework.