RI Department of Education may be very happy to announce the outlet of the second one 12 months of the Prepare Rhode Island (PrepareRI) Internship Program for Current High School Juniors. In its first 12 months, 162 students participated, 46 spouse firms and organizations labored statewide.
This is a paid internship and decided on students will earn $ 11.25 / hour and earn as much as 6 college credit. All students should put up your scholarship software on or sooner than February 1, 2019.
Field of Internship: Internship is to be had for top school juniors.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: RI Department of Education
Internship will also be taken in the United States
Eligibility: To be eligible, all candidates should:
- Attend Rhode Island public school
- Junior in top school (2018/2019 school 12 months)
- Rhode Island resident
- Minimum of 16 years of age by way of March 1, 2019
- Eligible to paintings in the United States
- Parental/Guardian consent to take part
- Complete on-line PrepareRI Internship Application
- The entire interview with Skills RI and/or with employers
- Attend 40-hour work-readiness coaching scheduled for June 24-28, 2019 from eight:30 am- five:30 pm
- Commit to a minimum of 150 hours of labor over a 6 – eight week duration from July 1 – August 23, 2019
- Have a versatile agenda for paintings
Internship Open for International Students: The internship is open for Rhode Island resident.
Is this paid internship? Yes, it is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: The Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE) is chargeable for fundamental and secondary schooling (prekindergarten thru grade 12) in RI. It is headquartered in Providence.
Number of awards introduced: Numbers now not given
Internship Duration: The internship duration is for at least 6 to eight week.
Notification: Numbers now not given
How to Apply: To observe, you should observe the instruction given underneath.
- To observe, you should sign in for an account
- After you sign in, you should test your e-mail cope with. An e-mail shall be despatched to you with a verification hyperlink
- Go on your e-mail to get entry to the verification hyperlink. Within the e-mail, click on “Confirm e-mail cope with” to ensure your e-mail. After verifying your e-mail cope with you are going to be introduced again to the applying website online
- Once again on the software website online, you should entire the eligibility shape. If you’re eligible for this system, you are going to then be capable of get entry to and entire the applying
- You can get started your software and put it aside to finish at a later time
- When you’ve finished your software, make sure to overview your paintings carefully sooner than you put up
- When you’re happy along with your software and are in a position to put up, click on “Mark as Complete,” then “Review & Submit,” and finally “Submit Your Application”
- If you’re finishing your software on a cell instrument, upon getting clicked “Mark as Complete,” you should click on “Back to Application,” then “Review & Submit,” and finally “Submit Your Application”
- If you don’t put up your software, it’s going to now not be thought to be. Incomplete programs may not be authorized
- The software should be finished on-line, there is not any paper shape
- Application closes February 1, 2019, at 11:59 PM
For extra detailed directions about the way to entire your on-line software, click on right here: https://m3.fluidreview.com/media/assets2/reviewroom/12384/resources/99233774/PrepareRI_Internship_Program_Application_Instructions.pdf
If you want assist filling the applying, please touch your School Career Coordinator, School Guidance Counselor or School Principal. If you’ve any issues of saving or filing your software, please touch Jenny Pichorro (SkillsRI) at 401-680-5978 or [email protected]
Internship Application Deadline: You should observe for an internship on or sooner than February 1, 2019.