The Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) is happy to announce the provision of scholarships for PhD in Economics below the Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship investment for the educational 12 months 2019 – 2020. The Scholarship is to be had to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
The Project for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS) was once introduced within the Kingdom of Bhutan in 2018.
Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue PhD program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to do the find out about within the box of Economics in Japan.
Nationality: The Scholarship is to be had to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Number of Scholarships: The selection of students to dispatch is nine in step with 12 months.
Scholarship may also be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is to be had to Citizens of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- Should be a Bhutanese;
- Have received a grasp’s stage within the box of economics in Japan.
- In case there’s no applicant who meets this requirement, it’ll be thought to be to open the sector.
- Be the age of 45 or more youthful as of April 1st, 2019.
- (Born on/after April 2d, 1973) d.
- Be an ordinary (everlasting) govt worker.
- Have served for two times the period of the LTT (long-term coaching) to acquire the grasp’s stage.
- Have a advice from the manager of his/her present responsibility administrative center. (Reference Letter must comprise an analysis of applicant’s efficiency at paintings and relevance of his/her analysis theme to his/her occupation.)
- Have a advice from the predicted educational consultant(s) of the application university.
- Not be these days enticing in a Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s Technical Cooperation Projects as the principle counterpart.
- Not have already received a doctoral stage.
- Not be these days awarded or to be awarded a scholarship from different international donors.
- Have talent in English, sufficiently fluent for learning in Japan. TOEFL iBT 61 (ITP 500) / IELTS five.five or upper is preferable.
- Other standards:
- In theory, enrol in the similar graduate school of the university the place she or he received a grasp’s stage within the box of economics since it’s typically very tough to acquire a doctoral stage inside 3 (three) years. If it’s not conceivable, candidates can make a selection any other university.
- Present a analysis proposal related to the industrial building problems with the rustic.
- Be in just right health each bodily and mentally.
- Complete the path inside, and now not exceeding, 3 (three) years.
Entrance Requirements: Have talent in English, sufficiently fluent for learning in Japan. TOEFL iBT 61 (ITP 500) / IELTS five.five or upper is preferable.
How to Apply:
- five pm on September 20 (Thursday), 2018: Candidates must post programs to the Parent Agency during the Working Agency.
- five pm on September 27 (Thursday), 2018: The Parent Agency to post the programs to the RCSC.
- four:30 pm on October eight (Monday), 2018: RCSC to display screen and shortlist the applicants and post it to the JICE JDS Project Office. JICE will give you the applicants with Password to finish the appliance procedure
Note: Applications after the cut-off date shall now not be permitted.