Applications are open for the Public Service Commission (percent) Master’s Scholarship funded via the Public Service Commission. This scholarship is open for undergraduates who’re prepared to pursue a grasp’s stage upon commencement.
The scholarship is tenable for as much as 2 years of analysis at each in a foreign country and native universities. The scholarship isn’t presented for MBA programmes, and the direction of analysis must be in a space related to the paintings of the Civil Service, as licensed via the PSC.
The Public Service Commission safeguards the integrity, impartiality, and meritocracy of the Singapore Public Service. The PSC has a vital position in the Public Service, settling on and growing scholarship holders, appointing senior control, and keeping up self-discipline.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for a grasp stage program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will probably be awarded in the themes presented via the university.
- Scholarship Award: The candidates will obtain:
- Tuition charges and different licensed fees
- Development programmes in preparation for a occupation in the Civil Service
- Maintenance and different allowances
- Return airfare (if acceptable)
- Sponsorship of PSC building programmes, licensed pupil trade programmes, summer season programmes, and CCAs
- Nationality: Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who’s prepared to absorb Singapore Citizenship are eligible to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the candidates should be following the entire given standards:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had to students from Singapore.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who’s prepared to absorb Singapore Citizenship
- Have sturdy management qualities and doable
- Have excellent instructional and Co-Curricular Activities information
- Be a present undergraduate at any yr of analysis or a contemporary graduate with not more than three years of operating enjoy in the personal/non-government sector
- Be ready to begin their Master’s programme in the instant Academic yr following the be offering of the scholarship.
How to Apply: To follow for the scholarship, the candidates should publish an internet software throughout the given hyperlink: https://www.psc.gov.sg/apply-for-scholarships