The Queen’s University is providing scholarships for Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence. The scholarship is to be had for Masters students and $30,000 for PhD students coming into their first yr of research.
The Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence (AEA) is another manner in which Queen’s University invests in Canada’s maximum gifted graduate students. All students who practice to the Canada Graduate Scholarships – Masters (CGS-M) or Canada Graduate Scholarships – Doctoral (CGS-PhD) and record Queen’s as a number establishment are routinely thought to be for Arthur B. McDonald Prize for Academic Excellence.
Queen’s University at Kingston (recurrently shortened to Queen’s University or Queen’s) is a public analysis university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Founded on 16 October 1841, by way of a royal constitution issued via Queen Victoria, the university predates Canada’s founding via 26 years.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue a grasp & PhD stage program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship to be had to review the topic introduced via the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will probably be awarded price as much as for grasp’s students: $15,000 and for PhD students: $30,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not identified.
- Nationality: Scholarship is to be had for the Canadian electorate.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had for the Canadian electorate.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant meet the next standards:
- Canadian electorate or everlasting citizens of Canada
- Applicants who’ve accomplished a firstclass reasonable (identical to an A- or higher at Queen’s), in every of the remaining two finished years of research(full-time identical).
How to Apply: The mode of utility is on-line. When you practice for this scholarship, you’ll want to provide proof of your involvement in extracurricular actions on the subject of your building as a long run skilled architect (if appropriate).