The University of Malakand is providing SAFE Scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships duvet one-year charges at the University of Malakand.
The University of Malakand; abbreviated as UOM is a public sector university situated at the financial institution of the Swat River in Chakdara, Lower Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing undergraduate and Masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check the themes introduced by way of the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships shall duvet one-year charges at the University of Malakand.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship will also be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility: BSc and Masters Students dealing with monetary difficulties (Students learning in their ultimate Year/Semesters are inspired to use).
- English Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language then it is important to display that your English language abilities are at a prime sufficient stage to be triumphant in your research.
How to Apply:
- Download software by way of clicking right here.
- Submit Duly Completed Application shape on your respective Departments. (Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Appear earlier than the Departmental Scholarships Committee for the preliminary interview
- Final interview of the shortlisted applicants and the award of Scholarships shall be made by way of the SAFE Scholarship Committee.