The Queensland University of Technology is happy to announce the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarships. This scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand and International students.
The School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship shall be awarded to the candidates with the best total lead to their undergraduate level in both economics or finance.
QUT is a significant Australian university with a world outlook and a real-world focal point. Its campuses be offering high quality studying, instructing, and analysis areas to raised meet the desires of students, teachers, and researchers.
- Applications Deadline: 18 February 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any self-discipline presented by way of the university.
- Scholarship Award: You’ll obtain:
- A scholarship of $6,000 paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment shall be paid after the census date for the semester.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to use.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship, you should:
- Have implemented for and gained an be offering to check a Bachelor of Business (Honours) within the School of Economics and Finance
- Enroll to check full-time.
- You aren’t eligible for this scholarship when you dangle some other scholarship, together with a Dean’s Honours Program Scholarship.
- For this scholarship, students Gather your supporting paperwork. You should provide your CV or resume. You may additionally select to provide different paperwork you suppose will make stronger your software, akin to written references.
- Submit your software shape, CV or resume, and every other supporting paperwork to Katalina Mok within the School of Economics and Finance.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply to check
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the applying shape and point out which scholarships you need to use for. You can practice for a couple of scholarships the use of the similar shape: