Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation is providing scholarships to financially deprived students in Sri Lanka, who regularly exhibit instructional excellence.
The primary function of this program is to supply a complicated schooling through giving monetary toughen and academic subject material to sensible students in Sri Lanka, who’re learning in grades 12 and 13.
Clarity of Information
Lucky likelihood for Sri Lankan students
Established in 1998, Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation supplies instructional toughen to the students. The donation of this basis is going without delay to the students. All promoting prices and different miscellaneous prices are paid through different basic donations from supporters of the Foundation.
Why must observe to this program? The program offers an excellent chance for the ones applicants, who’ve monetary disadvantages in their profession trail. It gives a serving to hand for applicants in discovering their approach of a long term profession.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Secondary School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates should be a top school pupil, who has handed the latest GCE (O/L) exam with at least seven (7) A’s and recently learning for his or her GCE (Advanced Level) exam.
How to Apply
- How to use: For gaining this schooling award, applicants should must take admission in their GCE stage at any Sri Lankan school. After convey join, aspirants can whole the award application form and ship it to Sri Lankan Coordinator, Sri Lanka – Canada Scholarship Foundation P O Box: 1163, Colombo.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers wish to connect GCE (O/L) exam effects qualified through the school major and a certification from the Grama Officer testifying to the suitability of the scholar for monetary toughen. It must be in keeping with the industrial status of the circle of relatives.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates wish to have GCE (O/L) exam certificates with at least seven (7) A’s.
- Language Requirement: All claimants are required to supply a certificates of English language skillability.
The overall monetary dedication for this grant is $360 Canadian greenbacks (CAD). It can be paid in two annual donations of $180 CAD or in one donation of $360 CAD.