International students have the fortuitous alternative to use for the Strathclyde Prestige Award for Excellence in Diplomacy and International Security. The program is funded by means of the University of Strathclyde.
This is a merit-based scholarship established to acknowledge the educational excellence of international candidates, who needs to pursue the full-time MSc in Diplomacy and International Security.
Clarity of Information
An ideal option to do MSc in Law, Politics, and Journalism.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It is an leading edge heart for technological analysis. It is ranked UK’s best 20 universities for analysis depth consistent with the Times Higher Education’s research of REF2014.
Why on the University of Strathclyde? While learning at this university, applicants can be told extra in regards to the generation and analysis comparable box. Here students can convey a spread of abilities that they have got won out of doors in their research. Once you turn out to be a member of this university, it is going to get ready you for your long term graduate occupation.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, The, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia , Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT), British Virgin Islands [Virgin Islands, British], Brunei [Brunei Darussalam], Burkina [Burkina Faso], Burma [Myanmar], Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus (Non-European Union), Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor [Timor Leste], Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands , Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of China) , Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran , Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast [Côte D’ivoire], Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North) , Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos [Lao People’s Democratic Republic], Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao (Special Administrative Region of China) , Macedonia [Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of], Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Occupied Palestinian Territories , Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands , Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia [Russian Federation], Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Eswatini, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe can follow.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught path in Law, Politics, and Journalism
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the candidate will have to begin in their educational research in the UK in September 2019 and hang a primary level in the beginning elegance or higher moment elegance honours, or similar. Applicants will have to have an be offering to review MSc Diplomacy and International Security.
How to Apply
- How to use: For clutching this schooling fund, candidates are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree on the university. After being enlisted at Strathclyde, applicants can publish the net application form for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the reproduction of passport, reproduction of your sponsor letter/scholarship and a 300-word essay demonstrating the power of research which you might be making use of for.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in postgraduate coursework, candidates will have to have their qualified copies of won, eg level certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: If your number one language isn’t English then you wish to have to give you the proof of your written and spoken English language.
The grant will probably be awarded price as much as £five,000 of the length of the path.