Thinking about to finish the graduate stage in public and international affairs in the USA, If so pass forward, observe for the PPIA Junior Summer Institute (JSI) Fellowship Program.
The major reason of this programme is to assist get ready students from all over the global to pursue graduate training, generally a grasp’s stage (or joint stage) in public coverage, public management, international affairs or a similar box for the educational yr 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
A just right alternative for home and International members
The Public Policy and International Affairs Program (PPIA) is a not-for-profit group that used to be based in 1980. It supplies detailed wisdom of worldwide politics and prepares students for careers in legislation, non-governmental organizations, international trade, govt, journalism, and educating and analysis. Today the PPIA Program is development a brand new group on a original program style.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: PPIA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate stage
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: Any
- The award may also be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the global are eligible to use
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s Degree program might be awarded in public coverage and/or international affairs by means of the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet all of the following standards: If you’re a United States citizen, felony everlasting resident, or DACA recipient you might be eligible to use to all JSI methods. (International students are eligible for make a selection JSIs – Carnegie Mellon and Princeton – and will have to be enrolled in a U.S. based totally establishment.)
- Applicants will have to have an anticipated commencement date between December 2020 and August 2021.
- If you’re going to have already finished a bachelor’s stage previous to the beginning of Junior Summer Institute, you aren’t eligible to use.
- Must be dedicated to pursuing a Master’s Degree in public coverage and/or international affairs at some of the PPIA Consortium graduate colleges.
- Must be dedicated to and show an pastime in pursuing a qualified profession related to public services and products reminiscent of govt, nonprofits, and humanitarian and international organizations.
- Must have an interest in contributing to the range of views provide in the PPIA Junior Summer Institute Program. You will have to particularly show involvement in operating to toughen traditionally underserved or underrepresented communities, together with African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics, Latinx, Native Americans and Pacific Islanders.
How to Apply
The program will supply complete tuition charges and the next bills:
- Full tuition at a PPIA Junior Summer Institute.
- Eligibility to obtain help with commute bills.
- A stipend for incidentals no longer coated all the way through your JSI (investment made up our minds and varies by means of every JSI).
- University housing with maximum foods coated.
- Books and similar route fabrics at your JSI.
- Each JSI might be offering further advantages, reminiscent of GRE preparation and find out about sources at their discretion.
- Minimum of a one-time $five,000 scholarship at a PPIA graduate school if admitted for a Master’s stage. PPIA Fellows steadily obtain monetary provides above and past this minimal from their graduate program.
- Fee waiver when making use of to varsities which are participants of the PPIA Graduate School Consortium.