The Department of Economics on the University of Bristol is inviting packages for the Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom. This scholarship is to be had to the international students who’re pursuing an undergraduate stage program.
The candidates can have a chance to win 4 scholarships price £five,000 each and every which can be utilized as price waivers in opposition to the fee of tuition charges.
Founded in 1595, the University of Bristol is one of the preferred and a success universities in the United Kingdom and ranked inside the most sensible five% of universities in the arena. It gives over 200 other classes and is a wonderful popularity for instructing and analysis.
Why you will have to practice at this University?
In Bristol, you’ll learn by way of the world over famend teachers whose analysis at once affects your path. Bristol University gives an schooling of the best quality that may problem you.
- Application Deadline: 31 March & 30 June 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate stage program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships price £five,000 each and every
- Numbers of Award: There are 4 scholarships to be had
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the international are eligible to use.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship can be awarded in
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you should be an international scholar learning for an undergraduate qualification in Economics on the university and classed as an in a foreign country scholar for price functions.
You may additionally like those Programs
The mode of software is on-line.
How to Apply: To practice, the candidates should put up an internet software during the hyperlink: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
Supporting Documents: As section of the appliance, the candidates should put up all of the following required paperwork:
- You will want your:
- UCAS or Common Application ID (in case you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (in case you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (in case you’ve implemented via Global Transfer Program or CELFS)
- path or program of learn about you’ve implemented to
- electronic mail deal with
- nation of place of abode
- a present or most up-to-date instructional establishment
- main points of another investment you’re because of obtain
- There are 3 questions which it is very important whole. The most phrase rely for each and every query is 200 phrases. The questions are:
- Describe any particular attributes or accomplishments that you just suppose make you deserving of a Think Big scholarship? This might be instructional or extra-curricular achievements, in addition to your causes for making use of to the scholarship program.
- Give an instance of when you’ve got just lately contributed on your group? This might be your School or University, the place you reside, or another group you are feeling a component of.
- Explain how learning your selected program on the University of Bristol will can help you to ‘Think Big’ and form your plans after commencement Explain what has attracted you to check on the University of Bristol, in addition to outlining your final profession objectives.
Admission Requirements: To take part in this scholarship, the candidates should practice to start out an undergraduate qualification in Economics on the University of Bristol in September 2019.
The university will supply all of the following:
- Four scholarships price £five,000 each and every
- The awards can handiest be used as price waivers in opposition to the fee of tuition charges.
Dates and Deadlines
There are two packages rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. (Successful candidates can be knowledgeable by means of electronic mail by way of 26 April 2019.)
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. (Successful candidates can be knowledgeable by means of electronic mail by way of 19 July 2019.)