The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture (WACWISA) on the University for Development Studies, Ghana is accepting programs for Masters and PhD Positionsin Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
The objective of this program is to toughen African students to pursue Masters (MSc/MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) find out about program. It is equipped by means of the Government of Ghana and the World Bank.
Clarity of Information
Nice alternative for students
The World Bank supplies loans to nations of the sector for capital tasks. It organizes Development Marketplace Awards and a aggressive grant program. The Government of Ghana adopted by means of alternating army and civilian governments. It is elected by means of common suffrage.
Why on the University for Development Studies? The university supplies other profession paths for graduates with some extent in Development Studies. It gives coaching associated with profession orientation and activity utility abilities.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from African nations
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants will have to have to use for the Masters/Doctor of Philosophy program in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering on the University for Development Studies. Candidates will have to have a Bachelor’s level (honors) or similar with no less than a Second-Class Upper Division in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Soil and Water Conservation and Management, Horticulture, Agronomy, Hydrology and Watershed Management and Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Soil Science or comparable fields.
- They will have to have a minimal qualification: Research-based Masters level or similar in a comparable box. They want to have sensible box coaching/revel in in irrigation and drainage comparable actions for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). Female applicants within the West-Africa sub-region are in particular inspired to use. Aspirants will have to be lower than 35 years for the Master’s program and lower than 40 years for PhD and be nationals of and resident in Africa.
How to Apply
- How to use: For making use of, seekers are required to put up programs for admission into the related program on the University for Development Studies. After being registered, the claimant can put up complete supplement of documentation to [email protected] and replica [email protected] with a subject matter line “WACWISA Masters and PhD scholarships”.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will probably be requested to put up an respectable/qualified instructional transcript from the former University of analysis and a licensed replica of educational certificate, a 3 (three) web page and PhD 5 (five) web page most examine proposal, a two (2) web page commentary of motivation, two instructional letters of reference and one skilled letter of reference, curriculum vitae and a replica of Identity Card (ID) or Bio-data web page of National Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted to the grasp’s program, you will have to have a bachelor’s level (honors) or similar with no less than a second-class higher department and research-based grasp’s level or similar within the comparable box for PhD.
- Language Requirement: However, this system will give ten weeks certificates language competency coaching to chose applicants prior. Still, francophone candidates want to supply proof of competence in English.
The studentship will give you the tuition, examine, and finding out prices, per 30 days stipend, examine prices, international placement/mobility prices and duvet the respectable university charges for grasp’s students and PhD students. This will come with tuition, registration, exam, matriculation, pupil id card, and library.