Maastricht University is inviting packages for Master’s Degree Scholarship to check in Netherlands 2019.
The Elisabeth Strouven Fund has supplied monetary strengthen to organizations and associations in and round Maastricht for greater than 50 years.
This strengthen has aided quite a lot of tasks designed to strengthen society. In addition to strengthen of social and neighborhood tasks, the fund additionally helps cultural tasks and in 2017 they added a 3rd initiative which helps nature conservation and nature building tasks.
Maastricht University (UM) is probably the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and four,300 workers, remains to be rising. The university stands proud for its leading edge training style, international persona and multidisciplinary strategy to analysis and training.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue Master’s Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check in Global Health.
• Scholarship Award: The €30,000 scholarship is a contribution in opposition to your prices of dwelling, the prices of tuition charges, visas and insurance coverage for a most duration of 13 months.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
• Nationality: The scholarship is to be had for Netherlands, South America, Africa or Asia electorate.
• Scholarship can also be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had for Netherlands electorate.
• Entrance Requirements:
• The Elisabeth Strouven scholarship is open to gifted younger students registered for the the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University
• Successful applicants should meet all utility necessities. Prospective applicants should hang a passport from an rising nation in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the necessities for acquiring a Dutch visa (MVV place of abode allow).
• We particularly urge feminine applicants with a background in health sciences, healthcare coverage, innovation and protracted care, to use for this scholarship.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are most often required to supply proof of talent in English at the upper degree required via the University.
How to Apply: The mode of making use of this scholarship is on-line.