To give your occupation an excellent get started is as essential as water for existence. Therefore, the University of Bradford is presenting the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme for you to construct a vibrant long term in the United Kingdom.
Clarity of Information
Great be offering to get began an undergraduate schooling in the UK with some monetary help.
In 1882, the University of Bradford was once based as Bradford Technical College and received its university standing in 1966. Currently, it’s the international’s greatest plate glass university in England.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university welcomes students from over 110 other international locations and provides an enormous vary of bachelors and masters stage lessons. It has 5 instructional colleges for guiding applicants of their selected methods.
- University or Organization: The University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: The UK and EU students
- The program will also be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU (Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha, Sweden, Turks & Caicos Islands, and Wales) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can follow for an undergraduate stage program in any box at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must begin full-time research at the university.
- If your circle of relatives earning are below £30,000 a 12 months, then you’re eligible for the award.
- However, you should be financially assessed via 31 July 2020 so as to obtain your bursary for that instructional 12 months i.e. September 2019 – August 2020.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Register your self in a full-time undergraduate stage program at the university. The university will routinely establish eligible students the usage of knowledge from the Student Loans Company; no separate software is needed for the grant.
- No explicit necessities are requested via the university. Awards are paid in the closing week of March at once into the pupil’s checking account by the use of the Student Loans Company.
Participants will obtain a cost once a year, which is as follows-
- Year 1: £500
- Year 2: £600
- Year three and next years: £700