University of Koblenz and Landau is providing the scholarships for international students to pursue a stage program. The goal of this scholarship is to toughen the international graduate and postgraduate students to check on the university in Germany.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to offer proof of talent in English on the upper stage required through the University. The number one intention of this monetary toughen is to permit certified international students to pay attention to their research and ultimate dissertation.
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a tender, medium-sized university. The university has a distinguished place in schooling and trainer coaching in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is the one university which provides trainer coaching classes for all school sorts.
• Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 (28th of February every yr)
• Course Level: The scholarship is to be had to pursue graduate & postgraduate stage program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded to check all of the matter presented through the university.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will probably be awarded price as much as between 250 and 300 Euros monthly
• Number of Scholarships: Not identified
• Nationality: The scholarship is to be had for international students.
• Scholarship can also be taken in Germany.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had for the international students.
• Entrance Requirements: The applicant should meet the next standards:
1. Applicant must now not be a German nationality.
2. Applicant must sign in on the University of Koblenz-Landau in order to procure a point qualification.
three. Need monetary toughen
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to offer proof of talent in English on the upper stage required through the University.
How to Apply: The mode of software is offline. When you observe for this scholarship, you’ll wish to provide proof of your involvement in extracurricular actions on the subject of your building as a long term skilled architect (if appropriate).
Scholarship Period of toughen: most 6 months
Application Documents for all candidates
- Properly finished, published and signed application form
- Current certificates of enrolment at University of Koblenz-Landau
- Evidence of finished modules/classes and checks (KLIPS-Statement)
- A CV with a passport picture (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identification card
- Evidence of present budget (e.g. pay slip)
- Confirmation of registration of the subject of your ultimate paper or ultimate exam(s)
- Provisional timetable for the of completion of your stage (in per month steps, max 1 web page)
Send the appliance and all related paperwork to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
– Präsidialamt –