Applications are invited to use for First Year and Upper-Class Scholarships for the 2019/20 instructional 12 months. These alternatives are offered via the University of Maine Pulp & Paper Foundation.
The university supplies make stronger for the training and preparation of engineering graduates for difficult and rewarding careers in the pulp and paper and provider industries. All students are eligible to use.
Clarity of Information
A precious be offering for students to get find out about with tuition make stronger.
The University of Maine is a public analysis university situated in the United States. Maine is the state’s greatest and the simplest establishment in Maine categorised as a analysis university (RU/H) via the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
Why at the University of Maine? UMaine is helping applicants in growing good fortune tales with world-class school individuals the world over known analysis. It additionally supplies a pleasant and secure surroundings for find out about.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019, for First-year and March 30, 2020, for Upper-class students
University or Organization: University of Maine Pulp & Paper Foundation
Course Level: Undergraduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award may also be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to use.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The find out about program is to be had for an undergraduate level program in any matter introduced via the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be regarded as for the funded find out about:
1) For First Year Pulp & Paper basis grant:
- Entering first-year students are eligible to use for this grant.
- Students should be present top school seniors
- Applicants should have turn out to be accustomed to the era and careers in the pulp and paper business and how they are going to proceed to pursue those alternatives throughout their path of find out about at UMaine.
- Students should have a mixed SAT ranking of 1100+, are the recipients of instructional honors, take part in management and extracurricular actions, and possess very good verbal and written communique talents.
2) Upper-Class Pulp & Paper basis grant:
- Current UMaine Engineering Students are eligible to use for this grant.
- Applicants should be first-year, sophomore, junior
- Students should have a cumulative GPA of three.zero or upper for the semester previous to a scholarship being awarded.
- Students should have turn out to be accustomed to the occupation alternatives and applied sciences of the pulp and paper business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be regarded as the First Year Pulp & Paper basis grant, candidates want to start the utility procedure for a First-Year Student application. After finishing the registration knowledge via Eventbrite please e-mail the required paperwork.
- To be making use of for the Upper-Class application, candidates want to take admission to this university.
- Admission Requirements: For learning at the university, the contributors want to test their entry requirements requested via the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates want to put up their language skill evidence, curriculum vitae, letter, transcript, SAT ratings, GPA ranking and replica of their transcripts or level certificates.
- Language Requirements: If the player’s national language isn’t English, then they have got to turn the English language skill via taking the TOEFL or IELTS take a look at.
- For First Year Pulp & Paper basis grant: Either full-tuition as billed via UMaine or $8500 consistent with 12 months
- Upper-Class Pulp & Paper basis grant: $6000 consistent with 12 months