The University of Otago is providing a restricted quantity of the Masters of Professional Accounting scholarships for international students to assist in development a occupation as an accountant.
Clarity of Information
An ideal approach to get an accounting stage in Newz Zealand with NZ$10,000 award.
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s first university based in 1869. It is split into 4 educational divisions and has an international recognition for excellence and instructing.
Why on the University of Otago? The University of Otago supplies educational excellence and remarkable scholar enjoy for its students. It is rating within the most sensible 1% of universities on the earth.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2019 (Admission closing date: 31 October 2019 by means of five pm, NZ time.)
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: School of Business Department of Accountancy and Finance
- Course Level: Master
- Award: NZ$10,000 each and every
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications from everywhere in the global are authorised
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will probably be awarded for grasp stage in Professional Accounting matter introduced by means of the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to be:
- International students with any undergraduate stage, aside from Accounting, with grades similar to an NZ B reasonable (GPA three/four)
- Accounting graduates who studied their undergraduate stage in a overseas language is also thought to be for admission, and students who’ve paintings enjoy are welcome to use.
- Students will have to have an unconditional be offering by means of five pm, 31 October 2019 (NZ time). Applicants is also introduced this system prior to 31 October, but when they have got now not met their prerequisites by means of this date, this system be offering will probably be withdrawn.
- Current international students on the University of Otago are eligible to use.
- Students who’ve been awarded every other University of Otago scholarship don’t seem to be eligible to be awarded this software
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There isn’t any separate software procedure for this award. Applicants will have to obtain an be offering to join the Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) program on the University of Otago and post the extra paperwork with an online login to be thought to be for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to post curriculum vitae (CV) and a canopy letter outlining why you need to find out about the MProfAcct at Otago and why you’re a very good candidate for this program.
- Admission Requirements: To practice, candidates will have to have a bachelor’s stage in any self-discipline with a minimal of a B+ grade reasonable.
- Language Requirement: Students will have to have an IELTS (Academic) rating of 6.five with out a band not up to 6. Before beginning the appliance, candidates will have to meet the University of Otago’s English Language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Otago is providing ten (10) scholarships on the worth of $10,000 each and every award.