The University of Waterloo is providing Michael and Ophelia Lazaridis Olympiad Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate stage program in the college of Mathematics for 2019 consumption. The scholarship is to be had to the Canadian & international students.
The function of the scholarship has supported the Canadian & international students who exhibit a prime same old of success in undergraduate research.
University of Waterloo is an establishment of upper training and analysis which awards educational levels in more than a few educational disciplines. Universities generally supply undergraduate training in other fields.
• Application Deadline: February four, 2019
• Course Level: The scholarship is to be had to pursue an undergraduate stage program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is to be had to check in the college of Mathematics.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will quilt the whole value of tuition, books, and dwelling bills for 8 phrases.
• Number of Scholarships: Not identified.
• Nationality: The scholarship is to be had to the Canadian & international students.
• Scholarship will also be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had to the Canadian & international students.
• Entrance Requirement: The applicant should meet the next standards:
1. Academic efficiency.
2. Medalist in IOI or IMO.
three. Extracurricular involvement as assessed throughout the National/Global Scholarship utility.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper degree required through the University.
How to Apply: Submit the applying shape on-line through four February 2019. To follow for a scholarship, together with a finished scholarship utility shape along side your complete utility bundle right through the applying length.