The USC Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research is looking packages from Postdoctoral students from all over the world to use for its 2019-2020 Center Junior Postdoctoral Research Fellowship.
Founded in 2014, the Center for Advanced Genocide Research is the instructional arm of the USC Shoah Foundation. The USC Shoah Foundation Center for Advanced Genocide Research is devoted to advancing new spaces of interdisciplinary analysis at the Holocaust and different genocides, that specialize in the origins of genocide and the right way to interfere in the cycle that results in mass violence. The Center organizes annual international workshops and meetings, hosts a speaker sequence on genocide and mass violence, and provides a aggressive international analysis fellowship program.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required via the University.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had to pursue a Postdoctoral analysis programme.
- Study Subject: The fellowship might be awarded to an excellent junior postdoctoral pupil from any self-discipline that may advance genocide analysis thru the usage of the USC Shoah Foundation Visual History Archive and different USC assets.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship provides an annual wage of $70,000, plus fringe advantages. The selected fellow will train one route all over the fellowship duration in the USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences and might be anticipated to give you the Center with recent analysis views, to play a task in Center actions, and to provide a public lecture all over his or her keep.
- Nationality: Postdoctoral students from all over the world are invited to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship may also be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Postdoctoral students from all over the world are invited to use.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
Postdoctoral students from all over the world are invited to use. Applicants should have their Ph.D. in hand via July 1, 2019. The pupil should had been awarded a Ph.D. inside the previous 5 years of his/her appointment. Award selections for this fellowship might be in accordance with the originality of the analysis proposal, its possible to advance analysis inside the box of Holocaust and genocide research and the centrality of USC assets to the mission.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required via the University.
How to Apply: To publish an utility, please ship a canopy letter, CV, and analysis proposal (max. three pages) discussing the subject, methodological manner, and related USC assets, in addition to two advice letters via February 28th, 2019 to cagr-at-usc.edu. In addition, two confidential letters of advice are required. Letters must be despatched one after the other via the letters’ authors to the e-mail deal with above.