The WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management grants scholarships to allow extremely gifted applicants from all nations to pursue the WHU MBA.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management belongs to Germany’s main industry colleges with campuses in Vallendar and Düsseldorf, Germany. WHU was once based in 1984 by means of the Koblenz Chamber of Commerce.
As the instructing language is English, non-native audio system are required to exhibit proof of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an access requirement. We additionally require a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check the topics introduced by means of the university.
- Scholarship Award: The WHU scholarships don’t seem to be certain to a certain quantity (exemption: WHU e-fellows.web Scholarship).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can also be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nations are eligible to use.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: As the instructing language is English, non-native audio system are required to exhibit proof of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an access requirement. We additionally require a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- A primary stage (Bachelor or an identical)
- Two years postgraduate paintings revel in
- Completed on-line software shape and MBA Questionnaire
- One letter of advice from professors or supervisors (phrase /pdf). Please ship us the letter of advice in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to email it to mba(at)whu.edu from his private industry email account.
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or an identical IELTS (7.zero), if English isn’t your local language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.
- GMAT rating (A minimal rating of 600 is really helpful) or an identical GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175.
How to Apply:
To practice for a scholarship, please use the respective scholarship software shape. Please be aware that just one scholarship software according to particular person is imaginable and that scholarship software calls for an software for the Full-Time MBA Program at WHU.