The University of Queensland is providing WSP Scholarship for Women in Engineering. Australian students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
The goal of the Scholarship is to inspire and make stronger feminine students who’ve been educationally deprived consequently of their monetary instances and/or geographic isolation to adopt their first yr of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) / Master of Engineering program.
The University of Queensland is a public analysis university essentially positioned in Queensland’s capital town, Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1909 via the state parliament, UQ is Australia’s 5th oldest university and is colloquially referred to as a sandstone university.
- Application Deadline: 11 March 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to review Undergraduate Program.
- Study Subject: Undergraduate Engineering Program.
- Number of scholarship: Number now not given.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: An applicant is eligible for the scholarship if the applicant –
(a) submits an software to the Associate Dean, via the remaining date for programs; and
(b) is a feminine scholar; and
(c) is a home scholar in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy; and
(d) is enrolled full-time in the primary yr of the Approved Undergraduate Engineering Program; and
(e) may give documentary proof of monetary downside and/or geographic isolation; and
(f) does now not hang any other scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be equivalent.
- How to Apply: Applicant should entire the Faculty of EAIT on-line application form.The Online Application shape and documentation for 2019 WSP Scholarship for Women in Engineering should be submitted via 11 pm Monday 11 March 2019. Late programs will NOT be regarded as. Incomplete programs will NOT be regarded as.
This on-line software would possibly take as much as Five-10 mins.
Step 2: Uploading supporting Documentation/Evidence
Prior to setting out your software, chances are you’ll need to get ready your supporting paperwork previous to finishing your Online Application Form –
1. A canopy letter addressed to Associate Professor Peter Sutton, Associate Dean (Academic), Faculty of EAIT.
2. A duplicate of your resume of not more than 2 x double-sided A4 pages.
three. A duplicate of your most up-to-date Year 12 Report Card.
You will mix all of the above paperwork to at least one pdf document. Save your pdf document separated via underscores as follows: SurnameFirst name_WSP (for instance) SmithJane_WSP.
A demand of this scholarship is that you are going to additionally supply a replica of your Australian Taxation Office understand for 2017/2018 for your self and/or parent/s at the side of a replica of your Centrelink Notice or Youth Allowance.