The new A.SK Fellowships for Postdoctoral applicants at the moment are to be had on be offering and give a boost to analysis on public coverage with a focal point on financial and governmental reforms. International candidates are very welcome to use.
The WZB Berlin Social Science Center conducts elementary analysis with a focal point on issues of contemporary societies in a globalized international. The analysis is theory-based, problem-oriented, frequently long-term and most commonly in accordance with international comparisons.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are most often required to offer proof of talent in English on the upper stage required through the University.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had to Postdoctoral applicants.
- Study Subject: The fellowships give more youthful social scientists the chance to paintings on a 365 days mission contributing to social and political reform.
- Scholarship Award: Monthly stipends quantity to € 2,400.
- Nationality: International candidates are very welcome to use.
- Number of Scholarships: three Fellowships shall be awarded for the length of as much as 12 months and may also be taken up in 2019 or 2020.
- Scholarship may also be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International candidates are very welcome to use.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
The postdoctoral fellowships are a part of the A.SK Academic Prize program which additionally comprises the A.SK Social Science Award awarded bi-annually to exceptional analysis on social and governmental reform. The prizes are named after their sponsors Angela and Shu Kai Chan.
International candidates are very welcome to use. Fellowships could also be non-resident or blended with an association on the WZB. Any residency on the WZB must be cleared with the supposed host analysis unit on the WZB. Please connect a corresponding a call for participation for your utility.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are most often required to offer proof of talent in English on the upper stage required through the University.
How to Apply: Please publish packages to the WZB (together with a canopy letter, a CV, a duplicate of your PhD certificates or appropriate selection evidence of getting finished your PhD, an inventory of your publications and unpublished papers) through February 1, 2019, in conjunction with two letters of advice (to be despatched one after the other through your referees). Applications will have to additionally come with a piece plan of 1 web page outlining the agenda of the analysis mission to be performed by the use of the A.SK fellowship. The packages will have to be written in English and be despatched to a.sk-at-wzb.ecu (max four MB).