Do you want investment to make stronger your undergraduate learn about in Iran? Then you might be at the fitting position! The Al-Mustafa Islamic College is granting the Academic Excellence Scholarships for the 12 months 2020.
The programme is solely open for gifted home students who’re going to participate within the undergraduate level coursework at Al-Mustafa Islamic College.
Clarity of Information
Great be offering for students.
Al-Mustafa Islamic College is a non-public establishment of upper finding out in Iran. It is a premier establishment of prime valued coaching to desired excellence, getting ready students for aggressive process markets.
Why learn about at Al-Mustafa Islamic College? They serve the society by way of instructing, developing wisdom and hanging wisdom to paintings on a big scale and with excellence.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Al-Mustafa Islamic College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition charges
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran students
- The award will also be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level in non secular, training, trade.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given standards:
- The bursaries are awarded to the highest A-level candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should must enrol within the undergraduate level programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must put up the educational transcripts of all of the earlier school attended, reproduction of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: For all undergraduate levels, applicants having an O-level certificates and having attained the age of 25 years.
- Language Requirement: Students should be talented in written and spoken the English language.
Winners will obtain 100% on tuition charges cut price to finish their undergraduate level at Al-Mustafa Islamic College.