Do you need to achieve your tutorial targets whilst maximizing your monetary help? Apply for the Accounting and Accountability Honours Scholarship introduced by means of the University of Tasmania.
There are 3 awards to be had for Australian students who wish to pursue their upper research within the space of accounting and responsibility.
Clarity of Information
Amazing alternative for students.
Opened in 1890, the University of Tasmania is a public analysis university which is situated in Tasmania, Australia. It is Australia’s fourth oldest university and one of the university’s residential schools.
Why at the University of Tasmania? UTAS is a superb selection for students wishing to get a high quality training and an unique Australian revel in. They will supply a work of world-class wisdom and an outstanding residing revel in.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors
- Award: $four,000
- Number of Awards: Up to a few
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can also be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors level in accounting or responsibility
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire following standards:
- Available to students setting out in Honours in accounting or responsibility in Semester 2, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To clutch the chance, candidates need to take admission within the honours degree program at the university. After that, you’ll succeed in this system.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to put up a replica of referees file and professional ID
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have finished Australian Year 12 (or similar), or be elderly 17 or older and be making use of in keeping with your earlier learn about or paintings revel in
- Language Requirement: Students wish to supply proof of English language skillability.
There are 3 awards to be had. The sponsorship will give you the $four,000 for students in opposition to their learn about expense.