The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding as much as 10 scholarships every year to potential Master’s students who’re electorate of Estonia. The scholarship covers 8500 SEK/month for 3 semesters.
The goal of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian citizens who’re Estonian electorate, to check engineering, architect or postgraduate schooling at Chalmers University of Technology”.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university positioned in Gothenburg that makes a speciality of analysis and schooling in generation, herbal science, structure, maritime and different control spaces.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship utility cut-off date is typically in January every yr.
- Course Level: These scholarships are to be had to pursue a grasp stage.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are presented in various fields to lend a hand students in upgrading their schooling.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship quantities to 42 500 SEK in keeping with pupil in keeping with semester.
- Nationality: Citizens of Estonia can practice for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Estonia can practice for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
– Estonian electorate living in Estonia to reinforce their research at Chalmers University of Technology
– 1st yr Master’s Programme candidates
- English Language Requirements: The following language exams and minimal ratings are approved through Chalmers as evidence of English language talent:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (instructional coaching), 6.zero (with out a section of the check under five.zero) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimal ranking four on written section)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimal ranking 17 on written section)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: Submit your utility to: alfred.ots-at-ttu.ee