Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship is now to be had on be offering for students keeping instructional positions in Turkey in addition to in Istanbul.
The intention of the grant is to sponsor the bills of the a success candidate for go back and forth inside of or out of doors Turkey for analysis in 2019.
Bogazici University in 2015, operates underneath the ultimate Byzantine Studies Research Center is the primary analysis heart established to hold out clinical research at the Byzantine civilization in a state university in Turkey. Center’s venture to Turkey in the Byzantine / Eastern Roman selling the civilization upbringing researchers running at the current researchers contributing to the find out about, in the professionals from Turkey and in a foreign country joint challenge of constructing an acceptable surroundings for the approaching in combination of Istanbul’s Byzantine paintings of the sector’s main towns in the sector to offer strengthen to happen between.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the fields of Byzantine historical past, artwork historical past, and archaeology.
- Scholarship Award: The place is funded by way of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation at the foundation of a per month general of $2,000 web for 9 months. Funded by way of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the grant gives as much as $2,500 for the abovementioned bills to be spent in 2019.
- Nationality: Fellowships are to be had for Turkish electorate and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: One brief time period postdoctoral analysis grant is to be had.
- Scholarship may also be taken in Istanbul and Turkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are to be had for Turkish electorate and international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
ANDREW W. MELLON POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN BYZANTINE STUDIES
AT BOGAZICI UNIVERSITY, ISTANBUL,
Candidates with a Ph.D. level in a related box and very good command of English will have to publish their software to the Byzantine Studies Research Center earlier than 31 January 2019.
ANDREW W. MELLON SHORT-TERM POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH GRANT IN BYZANTINE STUDIES
FOR SCHOLARS HOLDING ACADEMIC POSITIONS IN TURKEY
The Byzantine Studies Research Center at Bogazici University is happy to announce one non permanent postdoctoral analysis grant in the sector of Byzantine research for Turkish electorate and international students keeping instructional positions in Turkey.
How to Apply: The software report will have to come with a canopy letter, an in depth analysis challenge proposal, a CV and checklist of publications, a pattern of written paintings, and two letters of advice. The challenge proposal should include the next: identify, abstract (as much as 100 phrases), entire proposal (as much as 1,000 phrases), paintings plan, and make a choice bibliography.