Start your instructional adventure with monetary reinforce by way of becoming a member of Fully-funded PhD Studentship in Manufacturing of steel nanoparticles funded by way of the University of Cambridge. The fund is awarded to UK/EU students for the educational 12 months 2020-2021.
The instructional program will supply extremely motivated students who need to pursue a fully-funded PhD level program on the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology within the United Kingdom.
Clarity of Information
Amazing alternative for UK and EU Students.
Established in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the second-oldest university within the United Kingdom. Its undertaking is to give a contribution to society in the course of the discovery of schooling, studying, and analysis on the easiest international ranges of excellence.
Why on the University of Cambridge? The university targets to give a contribution to society in the course of the pursuit of schooling, studying, and analysis on the easiest international ranges of excellence. By becoming a member of this university, students can choose between numerous other undergraduate and graduate that fits their wishes and pursuits.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award will also be taken within the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level program in Manufacturing of steel nanoparticles.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates will have to have to fulfill the next standards:
- At least four years of research at University stage and a prime 2:1 or an identical* level in a related self-discipline akin to mechanical or chemical engineering, fabrics science, physics, chemistry, arithmetic, or medical computing with a willing pastime in computational modeling.
- Excellent talent in chemical response engineering, heterogeneous catalysis, and fluid dynamics, and just right experimental abilities together with enjoy in laboratory analysis. Previous enjoy operating with nanoparticles, microfluidic methods, waft methods, and microfabrication shall be effective.
- Strong numerical and problem-solving abilities and talent to paintings each as a part of the group, and independently, coupled with superb communique, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to have to be enlisted on this instructional program, then you’re advisable to take admission within the PhD level coursework on the University of Cambridge. After being registered, Submit a proper utility for admission to review Chemical Engineering by way of the University’s Graduate Admissions Office (https://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/), noting Dr. Laura Torrente as the potential supervisors and quoting reference NQ23061 within the analysis proposal, by way of the time limit.
- Supporting Documents: Must publish a CV, educational certificate, and transcripts along with your utility.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students will have to take a look at the entry requirements of this system.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you must supply proof of English language skill: IELTS, TOEFL, or different appropriate evidence. Please see the English Language Requirements phase for extra main points.
The University of Cambridge will be offering fully-funded PhD studentship within the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology on the University of Cambridge for the educational 12 months 2020-2021.