Are you in search of a scholarship, grant or bursary to assist fund your research in the UK? If sure, then the University of Warwick is happy to supply as much as 25 joint funded PhD China Scholarship Council.
For this scholarship, candidates should grasp a Peoples Republic of China Passport and both is completely resident in China or learning in another country. Those operating in another country don’t seem to be eligible.
Clarity of Information
Excellent likelihood to use for this find out about grant.
With the perfect educational and analysis requirements, the University of Warwick is a world-leading university. It is constantly constant amongst the best ten of all main home ratings of British universities.
Why at the University of Warwick? At Warwick, they provide an unmatched find out about and lifestyles enjoy for its students. Their students can find out about in a foreign country for a semester or a yr and might download a double level.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2020
University or Organization: University of Warwick
Course Level: PhD level
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: China citizen
The award will also be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: China citizens are eligible to use for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship shall be awarded in any PhD level program topics presented through the university.
Admissible Criteria: The following necessities should be met:
- Applicants should grasp a Peoples Republic of China Passport (candidates from Hong Kong or Taiwan don’t seem to be eligible) and both be completely resident in China or learning in another country. Those operating in another country don’t seem to be eligible.
- Where students have prior enjoy of learning in another country (together with the UK) you will need to test eligibility laws on the China Scholarship Council website, this comprises Current 1st yr PhD students and the ones in yr ‘1’ of a 1+three.
- Applicants should grasp an unconditional be offering for a full-time PhD at the University of Warwick taking off in October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To believe an software for Campus enrollment, students wish to practice for admission to the University of Warwick through Thursday 16th January 2020 after which publish an software to China Scholarship Council through their cut-off date.
- Admission Requirements: When you’re ready to arrange your software, you are going to want to try the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: For practice, candidates should publish the transcript, a powerful educational reference, commentary of function, English check, a excellent commentary of function, and so on.
- Language Requirments: The candidate will have to be acquiring an unconditional be offering (together with enjoyable all English Language necessities) from the University of Warwick through Monday 24 February 2020.
Benefits: Awards made for access in autumn 2020 will come with the following:
- The University will quilt the complete cost of in another country tuition charges for the period of the CSC investment duration.
- China Scholarships Council will supply a repairs stipend and go back international airfare between the UK and China for a success candidates.