To fortify students training in Australia, the University of Queensland is providing the CSIRO Knowledge61 PhD programme for the educational 12 months 2020/21.
The primary objective of this tutorial alternative is to draw top attaining students from far and wide the sector to adopt a PhD level in Network and System Security Analytics on the university.
Clarity of Information
Great investment alternative for international students in Australia.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is the 5th oldest public analysis university in Australia. It is ranked as some of the respected universities in the sector. The university gives affiliate, bachelor, grasp, doctoral, and upper doctorate levels.
Why find out about on the University of Queensland? While finding out at this university, students could have get right of entry to to a rigorous training in a supportive and ingenious setting. Here applicants can experience important alternatives to develop their occupation thru management coaching, organisational construction workshops, and secondments.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level in Network and System Security Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire following standards:
- Master of Philosophy (or some other analysis grasp’s level)
- Bachelor’s level from an authorized university with a minimum of honours magnificence IIA or similar
- Coursework grasp’s level with an total grade level reasonable of five.65 at the 7-point UQ scale
- Postgraduate level (a minimum of 12 months full-time or similar) with an total grade level reasonable of five at the 7-point UQ scale, at the side of analysis enjoy. We will believe those programs on a case-by-case foundation
- Bachelor’s level plus a minimum of 2 years of study enjoy, together with analysis publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought to be for this software, please e mail the next paperwork (in PDF) to Professor Ryan Ko (r.ko-at-uq.edu.au) with the topic heading: EOI for UQ-Knowledge61 CRP Project Software Security Analytics.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to post a canopy letter, CV, educational transcript/s, and names of 2 referees who can remark in your skill to adopt in-depth analysis. Referee experiences are in moderation assessed along with your software.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants will have to take a look at the entry requirements of this system.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you must supply proof of English language skill: IELTS, TOEFL, or different appropriate evidence. Please see the English Language Requirements phase for extra main points.
The University of Queensland will give a dwelling stipend investment for 3 years (with a imaginable 6 months extension) for a PhD. After the EOI level, the scholar will paintings with UQ and Knowledge61 researchers in opposition to the appliance of a UQ RTP and/or CSIRO’s Knowledge61 PhD scholarship/top-up, topic to eligibility standards and an analysis via an unbiased overview committee.