In partnership with DAAD, the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is offering a very good program known as DAAD In-Country Scholarships.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful probability to get monetary help in Malawi.
Opened in 2011, the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is a university-based in Malawi. It provides more than a few degree level systems for students.
Why at the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources? The university will supply high quality schooling and coaching in agricultural and herbal sources sciences and to inspire the development, dissemination and commercialization of analysis.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Monthly scholarship, health, trip
- Number of Awards: Up to 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sub-Saharan African
- The award can also be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire given standards:
- obviously display motivation and a robust dedication
- have normally finished their final university level no more than six years in the past at the time of software.
- Must be nationals or everlasting resident of a Sub-Saharan African nation.
- must normally be a) personnel member of a public university, b) candidate regarded as for educating or analysis personnel recruitment, c) from the general public sector, d) Alumni of the DAFI programme
- Female candidates and applicants from much less privileged areas or teams are particularly inspired to take part within the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in this system, applicants must enrol within the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After that, you’ll be able to entire the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: hand signed curriculum vitae, together with an inventory of publications, advice letter through university lecturers (grasp 1, phd 2), letter of admission for the host university, qualified copies of university level certificate together with transcripts, letter of motivation, reproduction of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have finished normally a three-year university level (Master applicants) or a two-year university level (doctoral applicants) with above-average effects.
- Language Requirement: have a radical wisdom of the language of instruction
The sponsorship will come with:
- a per thirty days scholarship fee for dwelling prices
- health/coincidence/non-public legal responsibility insurance coverage
- a flat-rate trip allowance