Fulfil your dream of learning at York University with the assistance of the Dean’s International program. The program is open for the instructional 12 months 2020-21.
This program is lately open inside of York University’s Schulich School of Business for incoming full-time international students endeavor an MBA or IMBA program.
Clarity of Information
Golden alternative for international students in Canada.
With 55,700 students and seven,000 schools and team of workers world wide, York University holds a place of being a third-largest university in Canada. It is a dynamic and research-intensive university offering inspirational instructing and pioneering study since 1959.
Why at York University? The university has all the time been devoted to offering students with crucial gear that they wish to make an have an effect on at the global. Apart from superb instructional classes, it supplies students with extracurricular actions in faculties and schools.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 6000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can also be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA or IMBA
- Eligibility Criteria: To be regarded as for this chance, you want to fulfil all of the necessities:
- Must be from any a part of the sector
- Must be incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Separate software isn’t required. Once your software is accredited for an applicable course, you’re going to routinely be regarded as for this software
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification stage, copies of educational transcripts and award, a remark, a duplicate of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates will have to have an undergraduate stage from a identified post-secondary establishment with a minimal B moderate within the final two complete years (or an identical) of educational paintings.
- Language Requirement: All non-native English audio system will have to supply evidence of language talent through attaining the next:
- zero general (minimal 6.five on each and every size) TOEFL.
- 100 iBT (minimal 23 on each and every size) Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02.
- Applicants with English as a 2nd language have the ability to enrol within the MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program prior to starting their research.
The general worth of the award is 6,000 that might be a contribution towards instructional bills of students.