The Department of Physics, Faculty of Science on the University of Copenhagen is providing a PhD scholarship in condensed subject idea. April 2019 or once conceivable thereafter. The undertaking might be funded through a grant from the Danish Independent Research Council.
The place is geared toward theoretical research of magnetic and superconducting programs together with cuprates, iron-based superconductors, and topological superconductors.
- Applications Deadline: 27 December 2018
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in Condensed Matter Theory.
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had for PhD programme.
- Scholarship Award: The beginning wage is these days at a minimal DKK 305,291 together with annual complement (+ pension as much as DKK 42,171). Negotiation for wage complement is conceivable.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The students of Denmark can observe for those scholarships.
Eligibility: –A grasp’s stage associated with the topic house of the undertaking
-The grade level reasonable completed
-Professional related to the PhD programme
-Relevant paintings enjoy
-Other skilled actions
-Marks bought all over the primary 12 months of find out about at the grasp programme (handiest related for candidates making use of for a Four-year scholarship)
How to Apply: The software, in English, should be submitted electronically through clicking APPLY NOW. Please come with
• Cover Letter, pointing out which PhD undertaking you might be making use of for and detailing your motivation and background for making use of for the precise PhD undertaking.
• Diploma and transcripts of data (BSc and MSc)
• Other knowledge for attention, e.g. listing of publications (if any),
• Full touch main points (Name, deal with, phone & electronic mail) of 1-Three skilled referees
• Documentation of English language , cf. basic laws and pointers, p. five