The packages are open for AAS Fellows, Affiliates & Grantees to use for the for an Evidence Leadership Award funded through the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation in Kenya.
This is designed for East and West African students who wish to know using proof in decision-making in govt establishments to use for a management award to acknowledge those efforts.
Clarity of Information
Nice alternative for aspirants from East and West African international locations in Kenya
Established in 1985, the African Academy of Sciences is an Africa-wide clinical group positioned in Nairobi, Kenya. It supplies an effective and efficient implementation of insurance policies and programmes all the way through Africa.
Why must follow for this program? By becoming a member of this system, students will undoubtedly have interaction with workers or crew contributors. They can simply conquer any present and long term problem simply.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University or Organization: The African Academy of Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Up to US$ five,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not recognized
- Nationality: East and West African students
- The award can also be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from East and West African international locations
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fellowship will likely be awarded in any matter.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
- Be an AAS fellow, grantee or associate.
- Be from one of the vital eligible international locations in East and West Africa (East Africa: Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda. West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo).
- Be ready to keep up a correspondence in English or French.
- The awardee must even be ready and to be had to go back and forth to the July Evidence uptake convention in Nairobi.
- Provide no less than three referees who will attest to their EIDM initiative(s) and its/their contribution to enabling proof use. One of those referees should be a policymaker whom your paintings has benefited or impacted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use, candidates are required to downloading the applying shape and after finishing the shape they are going to put up by way of electronic mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Basic demographic knowledge, title institutional association and place held, quick public biography of the applicant, CV, touch main points of no less than 3 referees, and a pattern of any articles about your paintings associated with EIDM.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have earlier yr stage from any known establishment/university.
- Language Requirement: You must take a look at all of the English language necessities whilst you come to review at Melbourne Universit
The sponsorship will give you the following bills:
- The award can have a financial worth of US$ five,000 for the winner and US$ 2,500 for two runners-up. Winners will use the prize cash to habits evidence-to-policy actions with policymakers and researchers, for participation in related meetings, or to wait related skilled construction lessons or programmes.
- The most sensible winner can have a chance to talk on the proof uptake convention that will likely be hosted in July 2020 in Nairobi for AAS students, researchers and policymakers. Expenses to the convention will likely be absolutely lined together with convention registration, go back economic system flights, lodging, and a modest stipend.