Applicants are invited to transform a component of the Vacant PhD international awards for the educational 12 months 2020-2021. The program is arranged via the University of Copenhagen.
The program objectives to give a contribution authentic analysis at the localities and stakeholders energetic in and across the box of international prison justice.
Clarity of Information
Great probability for international students in Denmark.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second one oldest establishment for upper schooling in Denmark. It supplies greater than 200 educational systems for learn about in varies fields together with health sciences, humanities, legislation, lifestyles sciences, and so on.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? The university gives a spread of academy career program alternatives for the students. Here, students will find a way to advance their international occupation as phase of a world-class analysis workforce.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award may also be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in ERC funded analysis venture at the “Global Sites of International Criminal Justice”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates will have to meet the next standards:
- Applicants will have to have acquired a point that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or identical . Please consult with the study in Denmark.dk for extra knowledge. Applicants will have to have acquired a minimal general grade moderate of eight.2 or above at the Master’s degree in response to the Danish grading scale (for Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants might post their utility sooner than they’ve finished their Master’s Degree. In that case, they will have to have submitted their ultimate thesis sooner than 1 June 2020.
- Applicants will have to file a flair for analysis in the course of the meritorious review of their ultimate thesis, publications, or educational suggestions to be able to display that they’re succesful of endeavor the difficult process of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants will have to have very good language abilities in English and feature very good verbal exchange abilities. Applicants will have to be capable to train at an educational degree in Danish or English and to practice PhD lessons in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be regarded as for the chance
applicants will have to whole and post an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to post a analysis venture proposal, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and transcripts, grading scale, and letter of motivation, with their utility.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will have to conform to the formal necessities of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English degree can, for example, be documented via a very good IELTS or TOEFL check.
The University of Copenhagen will supply fully-funded PhD positions to international students for the educational 12 months 2020-2021.