Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology is taking an initiative to coach students via its First Academic Achievement Scholarships.
The program targets to draw high-achieving students who care for instructional excellence and need to entire a masters stage program in Egypt.
Clarity of Information
Nice be offering for students to get monetary beef up for a grasp find out about.
Why at Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology? Their ambition is to domesticate an educational setting and turn out to be a benchmark for the Egyptian and African international locations in training.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 505 of tuition rate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Egypt
- The award can also be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters stage in engineering, international business, science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet all of the given standards:
- The sponsorship shall be awarded according to scholar ratings within the Egyptian General Secondary Certificate – Thanawaya Ama and the university front examination ratings. This moderate will have to now not be not up to 90%.
- Applicants will have to be 30 years previous
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you will have admitted to at least one of the master’s programs at the university, you’re eligible to use for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to publish the instructional transcripts of all of the earlier school attended, a remark, a replica of national ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students will have to have a very good instructional file within the similar undergraduate program’s main and grasp a bachelor stage in engineering with a GPA of at least 2.five (Grade C+) or a share file of 75 % is needed.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will have to need to exhibit the talent of the English language.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology will grant 50% of scholarships for students to finish their grasp’s stage at the university.