The King’s College is asking for programs for the Founders Scholarship being held in 2020. The program lets in students to broaden their comprehension of integrating tradition and schooling.
The award alternative is open to all high school seniors or switch students who include the mixture of management and educational talents and are going to use for admission at the King’s College.
Clarity of Information
Great alternative for prime school students to get complete value of tuition.
Founded in 1938, the King’s College is a liberal arts college that gives 16 other minors for its students to pursue. It has a lot of athletic groups, competing at more than a few ranges.
Why at The King’s College? At the college, they get ready students for profession and principled management. They additionally get ready students to take their schooling and figuring out round the international and its strategic establishments.
Application Deadline: To take part, the following dates are to be had: Founders I- October 31, 2019, Founders II- November 14, 2019, and Founders III- December Five, 2019
- University or Organization: The King’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree Courses
- Award: Full value of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can also be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications open throughout the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship might be awarded for level systems in any topic presented via the college
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet all the given standards:
- Any High school senior or switch scholar who has implemented for admission and submitted reputable SAT or ACT rankings.
- All contributors should have both a composite ACT rating of 24 or upper or a composite SAT rating of 1190 or upper.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part, candidates are required to use for admission at the college. After that, all papers submissions or paperwork should be submitted thru the online submission form or via electronic mail to [email protected] the Sunday sooner than you arrive on campus.
- Supporting Documents: The award program is a aggressive procedure that comes with an educational essay (1200-1500 phrases written in a proper taste), presentation (Four-Five mins – students should use some roughly visible help or media in your presentation), and team-building elements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have reputable SAT or ACT rankings.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have English language talent to use for admission at
- The King’s College is awarding 4 scholarships amounting as much as the complete value of tuition.
- To care for the program, profitable students are required to have at least a three.three cumulative GPA, full-time standing, and is probably not put on instructional or disciplinary probation whilst at King’s.