Many students dream of learning in Ireland, however they’re not able to do it because of monetary limitations. To duvet find out about expense, University College Cork is providing Full MSc Food Security Policy and Management Scholarships for the consultation 2020/21.
The investment programme is to be had to extremely impressed students from growing nations making use of for find out about a master’s stage program at UCC.
Clarity of Information
A golden alternative for Developing Countries students in Ireland.
Established in 1845, the University College Cork is an across the world aggressive, research-led university in Ireland. It gives more than a few undergraduate and postgraduate techniques in many disciplines.
Why at University College Cork? UCC programme will broaden students’ higher-level considering talents to achieve a deep figuring out of the multi-dimensional and multi-sectoral nature of the meals safety.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can also be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Food Security Policy and Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet all of the following standards:
- Must protected a minimal Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an licensed number one stage or an identical.
- You will have to be making use of for a position at the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management programme to be eligible for this software
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be regarded as for the grant, you will have to have to select your MSc stage program on the University College Cork. Once you’ve gotten selected your route you’ll observe on-line on the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC). Applicants for the chance
s will have to observe by means of e mail to Ms Niamh Kiely (n.kiely-at-ucc.ie)
- Supporting Documents: You will have to post all of the following paperwork:
- Evidence that they have got carried out on-line to the MSc Food Security Policy and Management
- A motivational commentary (max. 300 phrases) outlining their suitability to be regarded as for a scholarship
- Contact main points of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants will have to meet the entry requirementsof this system.
- Language Requirement: If your schooling has now not been carried out in the English language, you are going to be anticipated to display proof of an good enough point of English skillability. For additional information pass during the English language requirements web page.
The scholarship winner will obtain tuition charges, go back flight to Ireland, and stipend of €1,000 per 30 days for 12 months.