The University of Bristol and British Library are lately accepting programs for the Fully-Funded Arts and Humanities Research Council PhD International Studentship. The program is open for the educational consultation 2020-2021.
The investment program assists extremely motivated UK and EU students who need to adopt a PhD stage program on the School of Modern Languages within the United Kingdom.
Clarity of Information
Amazing alternative for UK and EU students.
Founded in 1876, the Bristol University is a world-class establishment that contributes to the advance of ingenious graduates thru examine. It supplies a stimulating atmosphere for each instructing and studying.
Why learn about on the University of Bristol? At this university, students have many choices to achieve profession control talents and the potential for paintings placements. BU college prepares the students with the brand new wisdom and talents to achieve their selected profession.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: School of Modern Languages, University of Bristol, and the British Library
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award will also be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD stage program at the theme: The Michael Hamburger Archive: Mediating European Literature.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates will have to have to fulfill the next standards:
- Applicants must typically hang, or be operating against, a Master’s stage in a related self-discipline, or have similar revel in. Relevant disciplines come with, however don’t seem to be restricted to, German Studies, Translation Studies, and Comparative Literature. Equivalent revel in would possibly come with, however isn’t limited to, a powerful monitor file of employment in a library, museum, or heritage establishment, or important revel in as a literary translator.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the chance
, candidates will have to put up a web-based software by way of the University of Bristol’s online application system by means of the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to put up all paperwork defined within the German PhD Admissions Statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates will have to meet the admission requirements of this system.
- Language Requirement: If your schooling has now not been carried out within the English language, you are going to be anticipated to display proof of an ok stage of English skillability. For additional info pass during the English language requirements web page.
The University of Bristol will supply £16,885, consisting of £15,285 fundamental stipend, a CDA upkeep fee of £600 and an extra allowance of £1,000 for CDP spouse universities based totally outdoor of London. In addition, the British Library will supply a examine allowance without delay to the scholar for agreed research-related prices of as much as £1,000 a 12 months.