Applications are being accredited from remarkable students for the fully-funded PhD Student Position in Nonmaterial and Systems Lab. The find out about programme is obtainable through Jeju National University for the consultation 2020/21.
This studentship is open for international students and has the aim of offering monetary strengthen to applicants in this analysis program at JNU.
Clarity of Information
Founded in 1952, Jeju National University has instructional alternate relationships with 83 universities in 16 nations. It is a public analysis university positioned in Jeju City, South Korea. It supplies quite a lot of stage degree systems.
Why at Jeju National University? While finding out at this university, students have the ability to be told from the most productive school with nice educating amenities. The university lecturers are very supportive of the aspirants and inspire them to the most productive in their selected box.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University: Jeju National University
- Department: Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can also be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Nanomaterials and Systems Lab
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
- Excellent instructional efficiency in masters degree (M. Sc/ M. E/ M. Tech)
- Students with background from Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Nanoscience/ Bio-nanotechnology/ Biotechnology and Polymer sciences.
- Very excellent English language abilities and talent to jot down analysis manuscripts
- One or two Prior Publications in International Journal is fascinating
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are urged to check in themselves in a PhD degree program on the university and then ship their software with the paperwork to
Prof. Kim Sang-Jae
Director, Nanomaterials and Systems Laboratory,
Director- Self-Powered Sensors and System Lab (KRF-BRL)
Professor, Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Jeju National University
- Supporting Documents: Applicants handiest want to put up their detailed curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have earlier yr stage.
- Language Requirement: You should have very good abilities in the English language.
The Jeju National University will supply all of the following advantages:
- Fully funded PhD admission and registration price.
- Living bills of one,000,000 KRW (approx.: 820 USD) per thirty days.