Get your stage in Pakistan! Higher Education Commission is accepting programs for its Government of Pakistan Scholarships Programme for Small Island Developing States.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful likelihood to get benefited in Pakistan.
Established in 2002, the Higher Education Commission is an unbiased, self reliant, and statutory establishment of number one investment, overseeing the upper training establishments in Pakistan.
Why must you sign up for this program? By making use of for this programme, students can get quite a lot of occupation alternatives for their occupation vacation spot. Here, you’ll get the most efficient instructional atmosphere.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Higher Education Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Tuition price, stipend and dwelling allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Small Island Developing States
- The award may also be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Small Island Developing States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree research in related to Water and Climate Change.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given standards:
- Students from Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are eligible to use.
- Applicants should have finished their Bachelor’s stage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should must take admission within the masters and PhD stage coursework on the university. After that, you’ll observe for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned replica of grasp’s stage certificates along side a transcript, scanned replica of Bachelor’s stage certificates along side a transcript, scanned replica of college certificates along side a transcript, scanned replica of secondary school training certificates along side a transcript, scanned replica of passport biodata web page, commentary of goal, analysis proposal, e-mail deal with and ship it to All applicants who want to be nominated for this utility
should ahead their utility package deal by means of e-mail to [email protected] or Syed Kashif Jehan, Project Director, Human Resouces Development Division, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant should have finished an undergraduate stage which has an equivalency of 16 years viz. 04 yr’s bachelor stage program graduated from State known university after 12 yr’s school training equated by way of IBCC.
- Language Requirement: Students should must publish English Proficiency Certificate from the closing attended university during which it can be mentioned that the mode of training used to be the English language.
The Government of Pakistan Scholarships Programme for Small Island Developing States (SIDS) covers the next :
- Tuition price
- Living stipend
- Book allowance
- One go back air price tag