To quilt the training bills of students who need to qualify their postgraduate analysis level program in Norway. The University of Oslo is providing the PhD Scholarship in Cyber Security and Threat Intelligence.
This award is designed to draw the international applicants who need to pursue the PhD level coursework on the University of Oslo for the educational consultation 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Golden probability for international students to check in Norway.
The University of Oslo is the oldest university in Norway, primarily based in the Norwegian capital of Oslo. It is the highest-ranked tutorial and analysis establishment, with 28 000 students and 7000 staff.
Why on the University of Oslo? At this university, students will take pleasure in the educating of the best quality and world-class amenities. The university supplies related responses to present demanding situations, to give a contribution to innovation, and to have interaction in public and international problems.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: University of Oslo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD level
- Awards: Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level in Cyber Security and Threat Intelligence
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire following standards:
- Applicants will have to dangle a grasp’s level or identical in one or a number of of the next disciplines: Informatics, Computer Science, (Mobile) Communication Technology, Information/Cyber/Digital Security, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- Foreign levels (grasp stage) will have to correspond to at least four years in the Norwegian tutorial device.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the grant, candidates wish to participate in a PhD level program on the university. After being enrolled, the applying with attachments will have to be delivered in their digital recruiting device, please apply the hyperlink online utility. Foreign candidates are steered to glue a proof in their University’s grading device.
- Supporting Documents: You will have to put up the entire given paperwork:
- Cover letter – commentary of motivation and analysis pursuits
- CV (summarizing training, positions and instructional paintings – medical publications)
- Copies of the unique bachelor and grasp’s level degree, transcripts of data and letters of advice
- Documentation of English talent
- List of publications and instructional paintings that the applicant needs to be thought to be by means of the analysis committee
- Names and touch main points of 2-Three references (title, relation to candidate, e mail and phone quantity)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates will have to meet the access necessities of the university.
- Language Requirement: Good English abilities are required for all individuals in a PhD programme. English necessities for candidates from outdoor of EU/ EEA nations will have to meet all English Language requirements.
The University of Oslo will supply the entire following advantages:
- Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200 according to annum relying on and seniority as PhD Research Student (place code 1017)
- Attractive welfare advantages and a beneficiant pension settlement
- A colourful international instructional surroundings
- Career construction programmes
- Oslo’s family-friendly environment with their wealthy alternatives for tradition and outside actions