The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering is providing a novel alternative to use for a fully-funded PhD diploma program and construct a a success career in your required learn about space.
Clarity of Information
A treasured alternative to get a fully-funded PhD diploma.
The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering used to be shaped in 2009. It is an educational partnership of North Carolina A&T State University and The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. JSNN provides four-degree systems and has six analysis center of attention spaces.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Award: Fully-funded program
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award will also be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for everywhere in the global
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will likely be awarded in Synthetic Biology, Bionanotechnology, Bionanoengineering, Semiconductor Synthetic Biology learn about spaces
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants will have to take a look at the next phrases:
- Candidates are anticipated to carry a minimal M.Sc. or M.Eng. Degree or the in a foreign country identical in a comparable space/matter.
- Candidates with revel in in DNA nanotechnology, artificial biology, RNA and DNA biology, organic sciences, molecular biology, biochemistry bioengineering, nanoscience, chemical engineering, bioelectronics, or with passion in those spaces are inspired to use.
- Applicants will have to have GRE ratings
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to ship present CV/resume and letter of reference out of your adviser to [email protected] with the topic of the e-mail being “Application to enroll in Z-Lab”. Applicants are required to take admission at JSNN.
- Supporting Documents: CV/resume and a letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have to have a bachelor’s diploma in engineering or a intently comparable box with a minimal three.five GPA or grasp’s diploma in engineering or a intently comparable box
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to have just right wisdom of English language (Writing, studying, and talking)
Benefits: The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (JSNN) will supply a fully-funded learn about alternative to pursue a PhD diploma.