Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is now supporting master-level schooling of top attaining international students in the course of the distinctive masters’ scholarships program.
The perks of The grants contain a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per 30 days from September to January. This scheme is made to be had for the educational 12 months of 2020-21.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful alternative for international students to review grasp in Germany.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management enjoys the popularity of being one of the main trade faculties in Europe. It is house to inspiring and cutting edge newbies and academics. The classes and stage techniques of this university come with 3 facets comparable to top same old, profitable and practice-orientation.
Why at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management? The school is not just well-known for its educating high quality but in addition for offering amenities like auditorium, seminar rooms, finding out centres and eating place. It is all the time positioned within the best place in any rating because of its practice-based schooling and beef up for students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per 30 days
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award may also be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship might be awarded within the following classes:
- MoF – Master of Finance (MSc)
- MiM – Master in Management (MSc)
- MADS – Master in Applied Data Science (MSc)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire given standards:
- Must be an international pupil
- Must have taken admission in a single of the techniques given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It isn’t required to ship an utility for the chance
one at a time as the entire applicants will robotically be decided on for this scheme after enrolling in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification stage, copies of educational transcripts and award, a observation, and a duplicate of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a primary university stage (Bachelor or Diploma) of at least 180 ECTS credit, beside the point of self-discipline.
- Language Requirement: For those classes, the university expects the next English qualification from students if they’re non-native English customers: TOEFL – 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.zero or similar.
The grasp beef up will grant all eligible students with a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per 30 days to finish postgraduation learn about (MSc) at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany.