The University of Geneva in Switzerland is happy to offer scholarship alternative for Master of Advanced Studies on European and International Governance (MEIG Programme) instructional 12 months 2019 – 2020. They be offering five scholarships for MEIG contributors from ODA-recipient international locations in step with the checklist established by way of OECD/DAC.
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is designed for scholar and pros who’ve bought at least a Bachelor degree. It goals to switch wisdom about European and international governance, in addition to to offer contributors with the very important skilled talents to transform a pacesetter in this particular box. The MEIG Programme prepares contributors for main positions in international or national organisations (private and non-private sector) operating on governance problems.
In order to be eligible candidates will have to be fluent written and spoken English.
- Applications Deadline: Second consultation: from November 30 to January 15, 2019 and Third Session: from January 15 to March 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to review Master stage programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review Master of Advanced Studies, European and International Governance.
- Scholarship Award: A spread of other scholarships are presented to assist quilt tuition charges.
All applicants to the “European and International Governance” Master Programme are eligible to use for scholarships or monetary help. Scholarship requests for incoming contributors will have to be submitted at the side of the candidate’s software. Financial wishes aren’t taken into consideration in the analysis of a candidate’s software for admission. The Programme Directors assessment most effective the scholarship or monetary help requests of admitted candidates.
If awarded, the volume of monetary help is calculated in step with the applicant’s monetary scenario, as reported in the scholarship and fiscal help software shape. Applicants are inspired to offer as a lot knowledge as imaginable, to offer an entire image of their monetary scenario, in addition to that of their oldsters and/or partner.
According to the phrases defined in scholarship and fiscal help software shape, just a partial scholarship in the volume of Programmes’s charges is imaginable.
- Nationality: Scholarships are to be had for students from everywhere in the global.
- Number of Scholarships: Applicants can be recruited till the restricted puts in the MEIG Programme are allotted and making an allowance for the date of arrival of the MEIG candidate software shape. In this regard, kindly ship your software once imaginable. They be offering five scholarships for MEIG contributors from ODA-recipient international locations in step with the checklist established by way of OECD/DAC.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had for students from everywhere in the global.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is open to applicants who’re keen to take part to the Programme in its entirety or to take part most effective in one or some of the proposed modules.
To participate in all the programme or in the person modules, candidates will have to:
- Hold a legitimate instructional stage, Bachelor or Master’s stage or similar.
- Be fluent written and spoken English
- Professional Experience in the sector of find out about is a plus.
The quantity of puts to be had is proscribed to a most of 30 in line with 12 months for the entire programme.
Candidates to the MEIG Programme must put up their software at the side of the entire required documentation by means of e-mail at meig-at-unige.ch or postal mail to our secretariat.
The Programme administrators might at any time require candidates to offer additional knowledge, in addition to the paperwork submitted as phase of the appliance. An interview or a written check might complement the admission process. Incomplete packages aren’t considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants will have to be fluent written and spoken English.
How to Apply: To follow for a scholarship or monetary help please entire and signal the scholarship and fiscal help software shape. In addition to this manner, please put up the next supporting paperwork, translated into English, if essential (English translations don’t want to be formally qualified for this objective):
- Copies of reliable statements of source of revenue (your individual and/or some other related individuals, members of the family or different, whom it’s possible you’ll name on for fortify);
- Official commentary from a financial institution or different financial savings establishment, and/or tax bureaucracy, indicating to be had finances and belongings;
- Copies of responses in your different scholarship and/or mortgage requests, together with from employers, if acceptable.
To follow for the Programme, applicants will have to put up an entire software document, containing the next paperwork:
- Completed and signed software shape
- Curriculum vitae (in English) with a portrait (headshot)
- Copy of passport or ID (private main points web page)
- Copy of the related instructional degree (newest one)
- Transcript of data (if to be had)
- Copy of certificate or different proof of previous and provide skilled positions
- Letter of motivation in English
Please don’t ship unique paperwork or certificate.
Any paperwork that aren’t in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish will have to be accompanied by way of a licensed translation.
There is not any software charge.
The software shape will also be downloaded right here and despatched again to our place of work in line with e-mail or postal mail.
We like to obtain paperwork by means of e mail. If you select postal mail, please don’t staple or bind the pages of your software.
Please put up your software document to: meig-at-unige.ch.