The National Institute of Health is providing The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship. The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and data science execs, in addition to graduate students finishing their levels. Up to 5 certified Associate Fellows is also decided on.
The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship is a one-year residency program for fresh library science graduates in a occupation in health sciences librarianship.
This program, administered by way of ORAU via its contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to control the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE), was once established via an interagency settlement between DOE and the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
• Application time limit: January 25, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is to be had for the undertaking paintings.
• Study Subject: The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship gives an insider’s view of the arena’s greatest medical library.
• Scholarship Award: The player will obtain an annual stipend of $56,233; further complement for health insurance coverage; relocation investment; and go back and forth and coaching make stronger to wait meetings.
• Nationality: The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and data science execs, in addition to graduate students finishing their levels.
• A Number of scholarship: Number no longer given.
• Scholarship can also be taken in america
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and data science execs, in addition to graduate students finishing their levels.
• Entrance Requirement Degree: Master’s Degree.
• Communications and Graphics Design (2 )
• Other (1 )
• How to Apply: A whole software is composed of:
• An software
• Transcripts – Click right here for detailed details about appropriate transcripts; Both undergraduate and graduate transcripts should be uploaded.
• A present résumé/CV, together with educational historical past, employment historical past, related reviews, and e-newsletter listing
• Three tutorial or skilled references; one should be from a library school professor
• If you’ve questions, ship an e-mail to [email protected] Please come with the reference code for this chance in your e-mail.