The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine on the Norwegian University of Life Sciences is looking for bold and hard-working students for the Three-year PhD place associated with Infection Biology.
This award is designed to draw the international applicants who wish to pursue the PhD stage coursework at NMBU for the instructional consultation 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Helpful be offering for international students to check in Norway.
Established in 1859, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences is a public university situated in As, Norway. It has a distinct accountability for analysis and training that guarantees the root of existence for long term generations.
Why learn about on the Norwegian University of Life Sciences? NMBU supplies high quality training, a wide selection of bachelor’s, grasp’s stage program and private toughen for students’ learn about.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2020
- University: Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Department: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: NOK 479.600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD stage in Infection Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine eligible for Norwegian veterinary authorization or an identical organic stage with a robust background in scientific microbiology
- Proficiency in English, each written and spoken (please see English language necessities in PhD laws at NMBU).
- The following reviews and abilities will probably be favoured
- Strong hobby in dog sicknesses and microbiology
- Previous laboratory and analysis enjoy together with bacteriological tradition and/or cellular tradition is a bonus
- Previous enjoy in small animal scientific follow is a bonus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for the award, candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at NMBU. After that, they are able to observe to the University’s Web Recruitment System, the place they’ll want to sign in an account (if in case you have no longer already) and log in earlier than finishing the web utility shape.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should put up (electronically) a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, copies of stage certificate and transcripts of educational data and an inventory of 2 individuals who would possibly act as references. The related NMBU Department would possibly require additional documentation, e.g. evidence of English skillability.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, the candidate should fulfil the necessities for admission to PhD training at NMBU. The candidate should have a related training an identical to a five-year Master’s stage program with 120 credit on the grasp’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should have a robust instructional background from earlier research, and be capable of file excellent wisdom in English, each written and oral.
The Norwegian University of Life Sciences will give you the award quantity of NOK 479.600 to the prime reaching applicants.