The National University of Singapore has opened the door of data for students from all over the international by way of providing an NUS President’s Graduate Fellowship. The scholarship is awarded to applicants who display outstanding promise or accomplishment in analysis.
The fellowship is open to students from all over the international who wish to pursue a PhD program for the instructional yr 2019/20. After making use of for this investment, applicants gets monetary beef up and in addition guarantees university placement of their supposed program.
NUS is ranked persistently as one of the vital international’s best universities. They be offering essentially the most in depth college stage lessons in Singapore.
Why on the National University of Singapore? NUS serves numerous alternatives for students to proportion concepts and engage with professors and students from other cultures. It additionally supplies a colourful, invigorating and galvanizing way of life. It is devoted to serving you with the best degree of Tertiary Education.
Application Deadline: Application begins from 16 November until 15 May.
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD. Program
- Award: S$three,500, S$three,200 and S$three,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can also be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore and International students are eligible to use.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD stage program in any matter presented by way of the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire following standards:
- Applicants will have to have graduated with an undergraduate stage with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) / Honours (Distinction) or similar.
- Candidates had been presented admission to a full-time doctoral analysis (PhD) program at NUS.
- Applicants will have to be eligible for MOE Subsidy1.
- Please click here for Eligibility Guidelines for MOE Subsidy.
- Current NUS Research Scholars who’ve handed the PhD Qualifying Examination (QE) also are eligible. NGS students don’t seem to be eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to use for this grant, applicants are required to take admission within the PhD degree coursework on the National University of Singapore. After taking admission candidates can be routinely regarded as.
- Supporting Documents: Evaluation is performed according to a mixture of things corresponding to instructional stage and file, letters of advice, standardized take a look at ratings and related paintings enjoy.
- Admission Requirements: Admission right into a Ph.D. programme calls for a excellent Master’s stage in a related self-discipline, or a minimum of a Second Class Upper Honours / Honours (Distinction) stage or similar in a related self-discipline.
- Language Requirement: As English is the medium of instruction of the University, candidates could also be required to reveal talent in English within the type of TOEFL/IELTS as a part of the admission standards.
- Benefits: The University will give you the following per month stipend to students.
- Singapore Citizen- S$three,500
- Singapore Permanent Resident- S$three,200
- International Student- S$three,000