The Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is providing a PhD scholarship in Sustainable sourcing of agricultural commodities, spill-over results and global-local members of the family starting off 01.03.2019 or once imaginable thereafter.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and analysis establishment in Denmark. Founded as a studium generale, it’s the second one oldest establishment for upper training in Scandinavia after Uppsala University. The university has 23,473 undergraduate students, 17,398 postgraduate students, 2,968 doctoral students and over nine,000 workers.
- Applications Deadline: January four, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue PhD systems.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the Centre for Advanced Studies in Biomedical Innovation Law (CeBIL), Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship Award:
The place is roofed via the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
Terms of appointment and fee accord to the settlement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
The beginning wage is lately at a minimal DKK 322,642 (approx. €43,015) together with annual complement (+ pension as much as DKK 44,567). Negotiation for wage complement is imaginable.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are to be had for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
Applicants must grasp an MA/MSc (or the identical level), in Geography, Development Studies, Environmental Science or similar fields with excellent effects and excellent English talents. We be expecting a powerful hobby in land machine science, conservation and sustainability issues. Experience with each qualitative and quantitative analysis is an asset. Willingness to be primarily based in Copenhagen and go back and forth to the Global South is obligatory and revel in with box primarily based analysis in Southeast Asia is an asset.
Terms of employment
- The place is roofed via the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
- Terms of appointment and fee accord to the settlement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The beginning wage is lately at a minimal DKK 322,642 (approx. €43,015) together with annual complement (+ pension as much as DKK 44,567). Negotiation for wage complement is imaginable.
- The utility, in English, will have to be submitted electronically.
English Language Requirements: Applicants will have to have superb language talents in English and feature superb communications talents. Applicants will have to be capable to train at an educational stage in Danish or English and to practice PhD lessons in English.
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter, mentioning which PhD mission you might be making use of for and detailing your motivation and background for making use of for the particular PhD mission.
- Diploma and transcripts of information (BSc and MSc)
- Other knowledge for attention, e.g. checklist of publications (if any),
- Full touch main points (Name, cope with, phone & e mail) of 1-Three skilled referees
The University needs our body of workers to mirror the range of society and thus welcomes programs from all certified applicants regardless of non-public background.